Christmas Recipes, Quick and Easy, Chowders and Soups, Strengthen the Body, Coffee and Tea Cookies, Main Dishes, Beverages, No Baking, Around the World, Phyllo Pastry Pies, Lean recipes, Toppings and Creams, Side Dishes, Frying, Fish Dishes, Salads, Tips, Salty, Sweet, Sauces, Cakes, Easter Recipes, Vegetarian Recipes, Winter Stores.

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Dzem od kajsija (Apricot jam)

Sastojci: 4 kg kajsija (ociscenih), 3.5 kg secera, 350ml vode. 

Priprema: 
1) Kajsije oljustiti, izvaditi kostice I iseci na kocke. 
2) U serpi otopiti secer sa vodom I skuvati kao za slatko. 
3) Dodati kajsije I kuvati oko 45 minuta na jakoj temperaturi, stalno mesajuci da ne zagori. 
4) Skloniti sa sporeta I mesati dok sva pena ne nestane. 
5) Vruc dzem sipati u oprane I tople tegle (sterilisane) I staviti u rernu. Ukljuciti na 80 C I kad se uhvati korica iskljuciti rernu I ostaviti da se potpuno ohlade. 
6) Povezati celofanom I cuvati na suvom i hladnom mestu.

Predlog: mozete pogledati Priprema dzema - cvrsto voce.

Ingredients: 4 kg of apricots (pitted), 3.5 kg of sugar, 350ml of water.

Preparation:
1) Peel the apricots, remove the pit and cut into cubes.
2) Dissolve the sugar with water in a pot and cook as for fruit preserve.
3) Add apricots and cook for about 45 minutes at high temperature, stirring constantly to keep from burning.
4) Remove from the stove and stir until all the foam is gone.
5) Pour hot jam into washed and warm jars (sterilized) and place in oven. Switch on at 80 C and when the crust is formed on top switch off the oven and allow to cool completely.

6) Bind with cellophane and store in a dry and cool place.

Suggestion: you can look at Jam preparation - solid fruits.

No comments:

Post a Comment