Priprema:
1) Paradajz oprati I na masini za meso samleti. Papriku I feferone oprati, ocistiti od semenki I usitniti u secku. Lisce celera I persuna sitno iseckati.
2) Sve staviti u serpu I na srednjoj temperaturi kuvati. Kada se masa smanji za 1/3 posoliti, dodati celer I persun I kuvati jos 20 minuta.
3) Toplu masu sipati u oprane, ciste, zagrejane I suve tegle ili flase. Povezati celofanom, umotati u cebe I ostaviti do sutra da se sasvim ohlade.
Rok trajanja:
Nakon otvaranja tegle, cuvati u frizideru 3–5 dana.
Ingredients: 10kg of tomatoes (ripe), 1 kg of peppers, 5 chili peppers, 1 bunch of celery leaves, 1 bunch of parsley leaves, 50g of salt.
Preparation:
1) Wash the tomatoes and grind on the meat grinder. Wash peppers and chili peppers. Remove seeds and chop them in a food procesor. Celery and parsley leaves finely chop.
2) Put everything in a pot and cook over medium heat. When the mass is reduced by 1/3 add salt, celery and parsley and cook for another 20 minutes.
3) Pour warm mass into washed, clean, warmed and dry jars or bottles. Bind with cellophane, wrap in a blanket and leave to cool down until tomorrow.
Shelf life:
After opening the jar, keep in the fridge 3 to 5 days.
No comments:
Post a Comment