Christmas Recipes, Quick and Easy, Chowders and Soups, Strengthen the Body, Coffee and Tea Cookies, Main Dishes, Beverages, No Baking, Around the World, Phyllo Pastry Pies, Lean recipes, Toppings and Creams, Side Dishes, Frying, Fish Dishes, Salads, Tips, Salty, Sweet, Sauces, Cakes, Easter Recipes, Vegetarian Recipes, Winter Stores.

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 23, 2026

My story (Moja prica)

My interest in food and recipes began long before I started researching nutrition for health reasons.

It all started with my mother's notebooks with recipes. I wanted to save her recipes and turn them into a blog, and over time I started to design and develop my own recipes.

For years, I researched different foods, preparation techniques and new combinations of tastes.

And then in 2021, my life took a completely different direction.

After serious health problems that changed my daily life, I started to research much more about how food, nutrition and food choices can be part of better self-care.

Through my own experience, I have faced the consequences of stroke and heart attack, insulin resistance, problems with the stomach and gastric hernia, fibroids, anemia and other things. After the stroke, I was left with significantly reduced mobility, which further changed my attitude towards daily nutrition and lifestyle.

It was through this personal journey that I began to research food, the composition of food, combining meals and ways to better adapt nutrition to different needs.

From that research came the idea for my e-books, menus and recipes.

What I’m creating today is not intended as a substitute for a doctor or medical treatment. My goal is to offer a simple way to better understand food and more carefully include it in our daily nutrition through practical recipes, menus, and educational content.

Each e-book was created from the desire to turn what I have been researching for years into something practical, clear, and useful for me and others.

If you want to check out my ebooks, menus and recipes, you can find them in my e-store - House Under the Moon. Look at what I have prepared and choose what suits you best.

LOOK AT THE OFFER


Want a menu created especially for you?

If you want a personalized menu created according to your birth chart, check out the available packages, prices and service details on my other blog.

VIEW PACKAGES AND PRICES FOR PERSONALIZED MENU


Moje interesovanje za hranu i recepte počelo je mnogo pre nego što sam počela da istražujem ishranu iz zdravstvenih razloga.

Sve je počelo od maminih sveski sa receptima. Želela sam da njene recepte sačuvam i pretvorim u blog, a vremenom sam počela da osmišljavam i razvijam sopstvene recepte.

Godinama sam tako istrazivala različite namirnice, tehnike pripreme i nove kombinacije ukusa.

A onda je 2021. godine moj život dobio potpuno drugačiji pravac.

Nakon ozbiljnih zdravstvenih problema koji su promenili moj svakodnevni život, počela sam mnogo više da istražujem kako hrana, način ishrane i izbor namirnica mogu biti deo bolje brige o sebi.

Kroz sopstveno iskustvo suočila sam se sa posledicama mozdanog i srcanog udara, insulinskom rezistencijom, problemima sa zelucem i želudačnom kilom, miomima, anemijom i drugim stvarima.

Nakon moždanog udara ostala sam sa značajno smanjenom pokretljivošću, što je dodatno promenilo moj odnos prema svakodnevnoj ishrani i načinu života.

Upravo kroz taj lični put počela sam da istražujem hranu, sastav namirnica, kombinovanje obroka i načine na koje se ishrana može bolje prilagoditi različitim potrebama.

Iz tog istraživanja nastala je ideja za moje e-knjige, jelovnike i recepte.

Ono što danas stvaram nije zamišljeno kao zamena za lekara ili medicinski tretman. Moj cilj je da kroz praktične recepte, jelovnike i edukativne sadržaje ponudim jednostavan način da bolje razumemo hranu i da je pažljivije uključimo u svakodnevnu ishranu.

Svaka e-knjiga nastala je iz želje da ono što sam godinama istraživala pretvorim u nešto praktično, jasno i korisno za mene i druge.


No comments:

Post a Comment