Christmas Recipes, Quick and Easy, Chowders and Soups, Strengthen the Body, Coffee and Tea Cookies, Main Dishes, Beverages, No Baking, Around the World, Phyllo Pastry Pies, Lean recipes, Toppings and Creams, Side Dishes, Frying, Fish Dishes, Salads, Tips, Salty, Sweet, Sauces, Cakes, Easter Recipes, Vegetarian Recipes, Winter Stores.

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 18, 2019

Sojine snicle sa povrcem (Soy schnitzel with vegetables)

Sastojci: 8 sojinih snicli, 2 zute paprike, 2 crvene paprike, 1 glavica crnog luka, 3 cena belog luka, 1 struk praziluka, 1 paradajz, 300ml soka od paradajza, 2 kasike lista celera svezeg (sitno iseckanog) ili 2 kasicice suvog, 2 kasike lista persuna svezeg (sitno iseckanog) ili 2 kasicice suvog, 1 kasika origana, ulje.

Priprema:
1) U serpu sipati vodu, dodati pola kasicice soli I staviti sojine snicle da se obare. Ocediti. Zute I crvene paprike ocistiti od semenki I iseckati na kockice. Crni I beli luk oljustiti I sitno iseckati. Praziluk oljustiti I iseckati na kockice. Paradajz oljustiti I iseci na kocke.
2) U tiganju na ulju prziti crni luk, beli luk I praziluk. Dodati papriku I celer. Prziti jos 5 minuta. Smanjiti temperauru na srednju dodati sojine snicle I sok od paradajza I kuvati dok paprika ne omeksa. Dodati paradajz I kuvati jos 15 minuta. Dodati origano I persun I kuvati jos 5 minuta. 

Ingredients: 8 soy schnitzels, 2 yellow peppers, 2 red peppers, 1 onion, 3 cloves of garlic, 1 leek, 1 tomato, 300ml tomato juice, 2 tablespoon of fresh celery leaves (finely chopped) or 2 teaspoons of dried celery leaves, 2 tablespoon of fresh parsley leaves (finely chopped) or 2 teaspoons of dried parsley leaves, 1 tablespoon oregano, oil.

Preparation:
1) Pour the water into the pot, add half of teaspoon salt and put the soy schnitzels to cook. Drain. Remove the seeds from yellow and red peppers and cut in cubes. Clean onion and garlic and finely chop. Clean leek and tomato and cut into cubes. 

2) In frying pan on oil fry onion, garlic and leek on medium heat (4). Add peppers and celery and fry for another 5 minutes. Add soy schnitzels, tomato juice and peppers and until peppers become soft. Add tomatoe and cook for 15 minutes more. Add the oregano and parsley and cook for 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment