Christmas Recipes, Quick and Easy, Chowders and Soups, Strengthen the Body, Coffee and Tea Cookies, Main Dishes, Beverages, No Baking, Around the World, Phyllo Pastry Pies, Lean recipes, Toppings and Creams, Side Dishes, Frying, Fish Dishes, Salads, Tips, Salty, Sweet, Sauces, Cakes, Easter Recipes, Vegetarian Recipes, Winter Stores.

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Ljuti kuvani paradajz (Spicy cooked tomatoes)

Sastojci: 10 kg paradajza (zrelog), 1 kg paprika, 5 feferona (ljutih papricica), 1 veza celerovog lisca, 1 veza persunovog lisca, 50 g soli.

Priprema:
1) Paradajz oprati I na masini za meso samleti. Papriku I feferone oprati, ocistiti od semenki I usitniti u secku. Lisce celera I persuna sitno iseckati.  
2) Sve staviti u serpu I na srednjoj temperaturi kuvati. Kada se masa smanji za 1/3 posoliti, dodati celer I persun I kuvati jos 20 minuta. 
3) Toplu masu sipati u oprane, ciste, zagrejane I suve tegle ili flase. Povezati celofanom, umotati u cebe I ostaviti do sutra da se sasvim ohlade. 

Ingredients: 10kg of tomatoes (ripe), 1 kg of peppers, 5 chili peppers, 1 bunch of celery leaves, 1 bunch of parsley leaves, 50g of salt.

Preparation:
1) Wash the tomatoes and grind on the meat grinder. Wash peppers and chili peppers. Remove seeds and chop them in a food procesor. Celery and parsley leaves finely chop.
2) Put everything in a pot and cook over medium heat. When the mass is reduced by 1/3 add salt, celery and parsley and cook for another 20 minutes. 
3) Pour warm mass into washed, clean, warmed and dry jars or bottles. Bind with cellophane, wrap in a blanket and leave to cool down until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment